Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will join our Digital McKinsey team in Sao Paulo.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities—drawing from our Business Technology Office, McKinsey Digital Labs, and our digital functions and combining them in one cohesive organization. Digital McKinsey not only advises but also builds, operates, and transfers capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses.
What You'll Do
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects at Fortune 500 companies.
You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that McKinsey’s craft stays on the leading edge of technology. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to apply your passion for software development.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent area
- 8+ years experience in software development
- Fluent English (both verbal and written) and fluent Portuguese
- Experience with a variety of systems such as Java, Oracle (or MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), Unix/Linux, .NET, ASP, MS SQL (or Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL), Ruby, MySQL (or PostgreSQL), Linux
- Exposure to and first-hand experience working in engineering practices such as pair programming, continuous integration, test driven development and incremental design
- Past experience using testing frameworks such RSpec, JUnit or Selenium on a daily basis and writing code without tests should be unimaginable
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Infrastructure knowledge including Single Sign On, LDAP, LAMP, Search Technologies
- Experience with engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development, continuous integration, building highly scalable applications, application security
- Knowledge of Agile software development process
- Familiarity with performance metric tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on technology decisions
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching/mentoring others
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Ability to manage own learning and contribute to functional knowledge building
- Ability to work both independently and in various team settings
- Financial Services
- High Tech