Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 163770
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objectives
With SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud Edition, midsize companies can benefit from the innovation, flexibility, and functionality of the world’s leading enterprise management solution and derive the benefit of effortless scalability, ease of implementation and management of cloud. The purpose of this internship is to provide young/early talent with the opportunity to learn various operational processes within SAP. The intern will support the AMS Service Delivery Managers in Brazil by providing administrative and task-oriented assistance throughout the customer engagement. Through the internship program, you will get the ideal preparation you need for a successful start and integration into our team.
Expectations & Tasks
The expectation is that the intern would work approximately 30-40 hours/week in our São Paulo, BR office with the rest of the SAP AMS Service Delivery Managers (SDM).
The intern will support the SDM with various SAP CPO operational back office tasks such as but not limited to:
* Supporting the Service Delivery Managers with the CPO setup, operations & innovation services
* Maintenance of the information required to support new AMS CPO customers
* Creating management and customer reports on the status of the setup services
* Participate in the handover meetings
* Ensure proper use of CPO transition methodology, tools and procedures
* Follow up on the customer issues and concerns
* Recommend process improvements and standardization/simplification of the CPO processes and execution activities
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- Ability to multi-task and stay extremely organized
- Attention to detail
- Team player and motivated towards process enhancements
- Outstanding communication skills, professional, and friendly attitude
- Business courses in project management a plus
- The intern/working student should be working towards a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology.
- The expectation is that the intern will work at SAP while they are going to school for a minimum of 7 months with the option to extend.
Previous work experience is not necessary
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, Intern, Manager, ERP, Developer, Entry Level, Management, Technology