Descrição da Vaga
wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
iTunes revolutionized the way we consume music and entertainment; now, with Apple Music, our customers have instant access to more than 30 million songs, as well as personalized recommendations, inspiring playlists, direct artist access and Beats 1 radio. Truly all the music you love, all in one place. Our goal at Apple Music and iTunes is to surprise and delight our customers, curating the music they love and helping them discover the hottest new talents. We are passionate about music and we want an amazing likeminded person to join our team.
*We are not looking for an ordinary manager: we are looking for someone who is a great leader, passionate about music and experienced at scaling complex businesses.
*Ideally, you have the following experience and attributes:
*10-15 years of relevant work experience in the entertainment/media/music industries
*C-level established relationships within the digital/entertainment/media/music industries
*Consistent track record of success developing business and programs, preferably in the Music space
*Proven leadership credentials
*An innate start-up mentality
*Excel at working in a dynamic environment within a global organization
*Enjoy to collaborate with a variety of teams and personalities
*Deep understanding of developing strong partnership within different levels of organizations, both internally and externally
*Live and breathe music and technology
*Drive for Results - a demonstrated track record of making things happen within a complex matrix environment
*Influencing - you're able to drive objectives through key internal and external relationships
*Strong communication and presentation skills and you’re comfortable in delivering messages to all levels of al organization
You will play a vital role by working closely with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, financial institutions and any other relevant industry player in the digital and mobile content distribution business in Brazil.
In this role you:
* Will develop new strategic high impact growth initiatives for both Apple Music and the iTunes Music Store
* Will be able to develop and execute a market-leading strategy to make Apple Music & iTunes the #1 Music service in Brazil
* Will be responsible for the annual and quarterly strategic business plan to achieve the Apple Music & iTunes growth objectives
* Will work cross-functionally within Apple and with established & up-and-coming artists, major labels as well as indies, media partners, creative agencies, wireless carriers, financial institutions and any other relevant industry player in Brazil to execute programs with excellence
* Will build, structure and execute demand generation activities to increase the number of trial and paid users of Apple Music & iTunes in Brazil via creative thinking and constant innovation