Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is seeking an experienced Apparel Import Coordinator to oversee all developments and buying process for imported products. Supporting the lifecycle management, you will have additional responsibilities including but not limited to preparing monthly reporting including product sourcing and development, price negotiation, order follow-up as well as working with Import Operations team for production and logistics processing.
The ideal candidate is highly experienced with Chinese clothing factories, able to work independently with good presentation and organizational skills. International travel is required and fluency in English is mandatory.
- Source new suppliers;
- Request development samples;
- Do all fit tests and communicate changes to suppliers;
- Approve all products, negotiate prices and issue all purchase orders
- Experience in buying and developing products in China;
- Systems/ERP: Excel, Power Point advanced;
- Level of English: Fluent (Mandarim is a plus)
- Quick learner, problem solver and naturally curious
- Willingness to travel for long periods of time
- Excellent communication skills in different languages
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Highly organized, focused and objective
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.