Descrição da Vaga
As a member of the iTunes Retail Sales team, your primary responsibility will be to drive the sales and marketing programs for iTunes Gift Cards and iTunes Codes.
We’re looking for a professional with strong working knowledge of the retail environment (i.e. in-store placement, product launches, promotions and in-store execution, as well as e-commerce and B2B), experienced in consumer marketing and negotiating deals.
Creativity and persistence are essential to perform successfully in this role.
*+10 years of experience in strategic sales account management. Preferably in relation to retail channels including consumer electronics, department, mass merchant, grocery, pharmacy, convenience and specialty;
*Data analysis and critical thinking to connect business opportunities;
*Proven success in developing and driving successful sales and marketing programs;
*Strong negotiation and creative skills with experience navigating complex sales;
*Action-oriented, high-energy person who is able to quickly build trusted relationships with customers and internal teams;
*Knowledge and experience in the retail landscape and the gift card market is a plus;
*Able to deal with ambiguity, drive for results, social savvy, works with the highest level of integrity and trust, strong command skills, organizational & strategic agility, sense of humor, discernment and capable to motivate others;
*Experience working in an international company environment;
*This position to be based in São Paulo office and will require travel;
*Portuguese and English fluency.
In this position, you will:
- Conduct analysis of market, sales, opportunities and performance KPI's;
- Develop and implement strategies to grow and increase sales and profitability of iTunes Gift Cards and Code business;
- Lead and implement all aspects of retail channel expansion;
- Develop and handle sales forecasts, merchandising, marketing budgets and track performance of programs;
- Manage day-to-day relationships between iTunes and iTunes Gift Card retail accounts;
- Develop, negotiate and close strategic deals that drive significant sales growth in retail accounts;
- Identify suitable industry partners and negotiate and secure contracts that deliver substantial business for iTunes;
- Work effectively with iTunes Finance, Apple product groups, operations, marketing and other internal groups to support customer needs.