Descrição da Vaga
The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of customers across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV and iMessage. The App Store team is seeking a talented, seasoned and innovative team player to support the growth of the App Store Business in Brazil. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of the apps business, partnership management experience and/or have worked closely with app developers.
*+10 years of relevant experience: business development, partner management, management consulting, and/or business analysis;
*Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills with proven ability to launch new initiatives and grow a business;
*Strong communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
*Strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies and deep understanding of competitive and 3rd party products and strategy;
*Demonstrated track record of developing great presentations and presenting them to both large and small groups, including to senior executives;
*Great attention to detail and project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote;
*Solid track record of successful negotiation at management level;
*Results oriented, and motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn and be successful.
- Identify, build and maintain strong relationship with key partners and industry players to create and execute strategic growth opportunities for the App Store;
- Use metrics to become an expert in the App Store’s business to identify new trends and opportunities, as well as to provide well-informed guidance to developers;
- Establish ongoing training programs to help grow the developer community in Brazil, as well as to better address the needs and challenges of the existing local developer community;
- Use developer feedback and analysis to recommend enhancements to the App Store;
- Ensure proper support, execution and monitoring of all major App Store global campaigns and initiatives in Brazil;
- Create country insights material(s) to help identify challenges and opportunities for the App Store in Brazil, as well as programs that foster the interest of Int’l developers to invest in the country;
- Work closely with cross-functional groups across Apple, and help developers be successful on the App Store and within the overall Apple ecosystem.