Descrição da Vaga
Do you love to build and ship amazing products?
Come help us lead one of the most dynamic industries on the planet!
We have been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones and tablets since the original iPhone was introduced. We've completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of the today's most important brands, including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, Razorfish, Google, and Yahoo!
This is an opportunity for Android Developers with strong object-oriented programming experience and attention to detail and quality, to contribute to a variety of challenging and cutting-edge apps.
Our projects usually range from three to six months. In a year, you could easily work on four different projects. We encourage collaboration and creativity. You will interact with our team of product managers, designers and engineers and may architect solutions with our customers and their engineers as well.
To face our challenges, you must have:
- Java and/or Kotlin's knowledge
- Solid understanding of Android SDK
- Advanced object-oriented programming and knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Agile and Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development
- Strong code refactoring skills
- Understanding of Material design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity integrating apps to RESTful APIs
In a day with us you will, for example:
- Make our clients look like heroes by helping them create and maintain awesome apps
- Develop apps for big audiences in the US market
- Think like and with our client to build successful and the impactful products
- Work closely with design and product teams to help shape and improve the way we develop great apps for our clients
- Develop mobile apps using software engineering best practices and modern libraries and frameworks
- Write code that is maintainable, performant and designed with love
- Provide and receive feedback on code reviews
- Be part of the community, spread the word and share your knowledge with others
- Help our team grow strong and keep its core values
- Participate in a yearly hackathon, over a two-day period when each group must develop an entire in-company app from scratch which may then be chosen as a new business project
- Be challenged every day and work next to people that love what they do
- Programação Orientada a Objeto
- Java (Android)
A vaga aceita trabalho remoto?