Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Waze come in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills contribute greatly to Waze's sales team. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide excellent client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Waze's key clients and understand how our product can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
At Waze, we leave all egos at the door and concentrate on the job at hand. We value passionate, down to earth, “can do” people who enjoy fine-tuning small details, without losing sight of the big picture. We are looking for the type of person who feels uncomfortable when a day goes by without achieving something impactful. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all else, this role requires someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in improving the way millions of people drive worldwide.
As an Analytical Lead, you will provide quantitative support, business understanding, and strategic insight to strategic clients within the sales organization. As a data-loving member of the team, you will serve as the analytics expert, using data to help the broader team and clients make better business decisions. You'll weave stories with meaningful insights from the data you collect and you make critical recommendations to your colleagues.
Waze's sales team is the link that connects drivers with businesses both big and small. With millions of drivers using Waze, you have access to a platform that can aid businesses in reaching thousands of potential local customers on their mobile devices. We are looking for individuals who are familiar with the world of advertising and who are self starters, team players and ready to be part of a dynamic environment.
- Provide robust support and analysis for strategic client accounts.
- Lead ongoing client facing dialogue and consult to better understand business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in addition to media KPI's.
- Utilize first-party data, uncover and potentially engineer benchmarks that align client objectives.
- Identify regional and category trends and develop strategic insights for the Sales team.
- Provide a detailed understanding of industry and market dynamics in order to drive a unique strategy with clients.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience analyzing data to identify trends, extract relevant insights, and make strategic business recommendations.
* MBA or MS degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences).
* Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and business intelligence teams.
* Experience managing and visualizing data for presentations.
* Ability to communicate and influence effectively by presenting data in a compelling manner.
* Ability to delivering a complex narrative in a simple way to a wide range of audiences.