Descrição da Vaga
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Analyst Project & Launch Management Officer (Latin America) - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Control, analysis and submission of the products into the IPS SYSTEM (Industrial Product Sourcing) all Sourcing case of products GEM in LatAm;
- Participation in the LASC (Latin America Sourcing Comitee) when necessary and communicating the decisions to other countries;
- Being a focal point of Sourcing Case, acting as a sales representative for LatAm;
- Updating the spreadsheets related to all Project and Launch information in agreement with the Project Manager;
- Preparation of the launch report of LatAm aligned with Global format;
- Preparation of presentations related to Project Management and Launches;
- Participation in the Project and launch meetings with LatAm countries;
- Support of BD regional projects.
- University degree in Pharmacy or Process Engineering;
- Previous experience in project management;
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Good Excel and MS Project knowledge.
- Action for Change;
- Client Focus;
- Team work;
- Finding Solutions;
- Strive for Results;
- Strategically Think;
- Solution Implementation;
- Planning and Organizing.
- English - mandatory;
- Spanish/ Portuguese would be an asset .
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients' needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients' needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.