Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell Financial Services provides lease, loans and revolving credit services for Dell consumer and commercial customers. As a leader in the leasing, financing, disposition, and recovery of technology systems, we provide our customers with a single point of contact and accountability for their technology needs. By accessing Dell's worldwide online business model, we offer integrated order processing and tracking, outstanding customer service, and one-stop shopping for hardware, software, servers, workstations, and peripherals.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting PL/SQL and .NET applications.
- Partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements.
- Collaborating with business analysts or client and systems analysts to prepare program specification documentation.
- Examining document requirements, technical design documentations, unit test, system test, user acceptance test, and implementation plans for small to complex projects
- May need to assist in Development and QA acceptance test environment build and maintenance.
- 1st and 2nd tier support for assigned applications and identifies and triages application issues.
- Developing estimates on related project work.
- Staying current with new technology developments and development techniques.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting development project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Ensure availability of systems through application monitoring
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms.
- May support investigation of feasibility, costs, time and compatibility with hardware and other software systems.
- Some experience with TDD and Testing automation;
- Some experience with WebServices development using SOAP, XML, xQuery;
- Good experience on the IT market and completed or be in process of completing an undergraduate course in Computer Science, System Analysis or similar;
- Experience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry.
- Good oral and written communication skills and fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking proficiency);
- Good problem solving skills as well as good organization and prioritization skills;
- Consistent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills;
- Ability to read and understand requirements and design documents;
- Ability to work with little or no supervision;
- Team work.
- Batch processing: Experience with Control-M and batch scripts.
- Knowledge of CI/CD platforms, like Jenkins, Travis CI, Team City, Octopus;
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and principles;
- Understand modern software architectural patterns, like microservices, event-driven design, domain-driven design;