Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell's team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
We are looking for a smart and motivated Application Management Analyst with strong communication and good technical skills and desired experience in supporting applications and users from web systems. The working environment is vibrant, dynamic and will challenge you to deliver the best technology solutions to enable our customers grow and thrive everywhere.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Monitors and maintains applications and restores services for end users.
* Analyzes software and hardware problems and coordinates workable solutions.
* Performs system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, coordination and deploying. Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance.
* Manages, resolves and documents issues and events related to system and environment availability.
* Monitors and measures performance characteristics of applications.
* Performs routine maintenance.
* Communicates with all stakeholders (customers, development teams, end users, etc.) to address system issues.
* Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
* Learns new applications, Dell-specific technologies, system behavior and business processes as they relates to customer needs.
* Responsible for engaging proper teams to address recurrent issues on environment
* Responsible for running metrics regarding incident working.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
Desirable previous experience with support or software development;
Undegraduated or Graduated;
Basic understanding of application configuration, maintenance and support;
Basic knowledge of client/server networks;
Ability to troubleshoot and resolve standard issues and identify the need to escalate issues to a higher level;
Ability to communicate with Executives providing updates
Basic understanding of key business drivers of technology decisions;
ITIL v3 certification desired;
Ability to effectively communicate business issues to the appropriate level.