Descrição da Vaga
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Client Financial Management (CFM) is a global capability made up of more than 2,600 finance professionals.
CFM supports the identification and mitigation of risk and delivery of financial compliance by providing differentiated, complex services through a globally standardized and locally responsive organization. Our group is responsible for delivering financial services to Accenture contract and client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
We help to drive and enforce continuous financial rigor on our clients’ contracts while also providing Business Advisory services to the client team & ensuring profitability enhancement is a primary focus for our Managed Services clients (detailed breakout of CFM service levels available under “What We Do”).
CFM is related to other Finance Functions such as Internal Audit, CDTS, Controllership, Commercial Directors and Global Tax Groups.
Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements.
Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position.
* Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
* Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
* Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation)
* Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
* Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)
* Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses.
* Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
* Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
* Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
* Support and execute the account forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
* Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
* Perform Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
* Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
*Qualifications and Skills Requirement:
* University degree in related subjects (Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, etc)
* Fluent English, Spanish is a plus;
* Proven ability to work independently and as a team member;
* Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
* Good Microsoft Excel skills
* Previous work experience with financial deal shaping
* Previous work experience with finance management
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills;
* Travel flexibility (short travels, mainly in country)
* Work schedule flexibility (occasional overtime; possibility to compensate with time off)
* US GAAP Knowledge
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law.