Descrição da Vaga
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
As part of Accenture’s Finance organization - Corporate Development & Transaction Services (CDTS) - We have more than 500 professionals around the world bringing commercial and financial rigor to structuring and shaping deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements. Our critical financial guidance spans everything from outsourcing and complex consulting engagements, to merger and acquisition transactions, and the creation of new businesses such as joint ventures and operating companies, along with alliances.
Provide financial acumen in support of the sales process for complex outsourcing and consulting arrangements. Create internal and external financials to drive the commercial approach to the client value proposition. Prepare income statements, balance sheets and cash flows supporting client engagement in compliance with internal and external norms, Accenture policy and commercial standards. May also plan financing requests and solution unit business cases and alliances.
* Providing analytical support for large, complex Outsourcing and Consulting arrangements;
* Preparing the Corporate Transaction Analysis (CTA) to support the pricing approach to the client value proposition and for Accenture Management approval process;
* Preparing income statements, balance sheets and cash flows supporting client engagements in compliance with US GAAP, Accenture Policy and Commercial Standards;
* Preparing financing requests and business cases;
* Responsible for financial analysis of all new opportunities including: analyzing client budgets, analyzing and summarizing profitability of proposed operational environment, forming proposal development through execution, identifying and analyzing costing, identifying other financial opportunities, generating creative solutions for the client engagement team, applying value-added pricing methodologies, ensuring revenue recognition is US GAAP compliant;
* Acquire and maintain all documentation supporting the Corporate Transaction Analysis on new opportunities.
**Qualifications and Skills Requirement:
* University degree in related subjects (Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics, etc)
* Fluent English, Spanish is a plus;
* Proven ability to work independently and as a team member;
* Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
* Good Microsoft Excel skills
* Previous work experience with financial deal shaping
* Previous work experience with finance management
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills;
* Travel flexibility (short travels, mainly in country)
* Work schedule flexibility (occasional overtime; possibility to compensate with time off)
* US GAAP Knowledge
This opportunity is extended to all disabled people. Please could you mention the type of disability on the curriculum and if you need some special feature to develop their work. Accenture does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability is not crippling to the function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identify or expression, or any other reason prohibited by local law.