Descrição da Vaga
*Propósito da Posição:
* Main purpose of position is to support other members of consulting team
(manager senior analysts) in the implementation and monitoring of tax planning
activities, updating status and checking on accomplishment of milestones.
In charge of consulting activities in connection with items of lower
complexity of research activities.
• Assists in monitoring the tax position in connection with federal taxes to
anticipate potential saving opportunities, risks and/or tax inefficiencies.
• Participate in study groups and tax meetings and update tax teams on new
trends and ideas.
• Feed spreadsheets and other mechanism used to measure main KPYs of planning
activities conducted by consulting team (effective tax rate, status of
short/term actions, accomplishment of Tax Business Plan Goals).
• Help more senior consulting team professionals implement tax planning and
related projects as appointed by its supervisors (Tax Manager / Tax Leader).
• Prepare, with minimal active participation from senior members of tax team,
answer to daily questions from BUs in connection with matters of lower
• Help senior members of tax team prepare answers to daily questions from BUs
in connection with matters of higher complexity.
• Conduct technical researches used to support current projects, uncertain tax
positions or advisory activities with minimal active participation from senior
members of tax team.
• Assist in the preparation of manuals containing guidelines with concepts
associated with issues most commonly raised by Bus.
• Assist in the preparation of technical memos on specific issues raised by
BUs for review.
• Help identify critical areas where digitalization may improve the way we do
things (data gathering, on-time information through dashboards, digitalization
of responses to most commonly asked questions on tax consulting,
digitalization of activities in connection with risk management etc.).
• Help interact with internal and external providers who will help implement
solutions in connection with critical areas identified above and help them
implement such solutions.
* • University Degree In Law, Accounting or Economy;
• Previous experience, being consulting/planning practice in large accounting
firms (Big4), reputed law firms or multinationals;
• Knowledge in direct taxes;
• Background in accounting / finance;
• Familiarity with proceedings typically used to calculate tax impacts of
• Advanced English for communication.