Descrição da Vaga
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments - thanks to our ambitious people. We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
Responsible for material planning and availabilityaligned with plant production scheduling.
What we offer
- Ensure the quality and time of the demand information to be integrated into the SAP system.
- Plan material purchases according to planning, ensuring deliveries by suppliers, avoiding possible delays and / or ruptures in internal production.
- Monitor supplier deliveries, avoiding possible delays and / or ruptures in internal production.
- Ensure weekly follow-up with Supply Chain staff.
- Act in the planning of national and imported materials, based on SAP information.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor´s degree
- Previous experience in SAP
- Good Comunication skills
- Previous experience in material planning
- Advanced english
- Avalability to travel to Diadema once a week for 6 months
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover more: www.henkel.com/career