Descrição da Vaga
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Analista Planejamento & Controle Sr
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering the planning cycles through intensive analysis and financial reviews, in alignment with Global/Regional/Local Stakeholders and assumptions for the respective business or area of expertise including: Budget process, Forecasts processes (3 per year), monthly estimations, quarterly Income Statement estimation, Outlook, and be the back-up for delivering Tax Forecast, Cofiplan
- Responsible for the comprehension of the financial statements and being able to explain main deviations, covering all the variables that impact the financials in order to ensure accuracy, reliability and predictability of the coming results.
- Engage with stakeholders to assure the needed business insights to enable effective planning and steering.
- Responsible for the reporting and communicating to Head Quarters the Brazilian figures (actuals, Estimation, Forecast and Budget), and the different analysis done using the official systems guaranteeing transparency and reliability of the figures.
- Secures that controlling processes are fulfilled according to the applicable calendars and guidelines, including proper reporting in applicable system. Responsible for Controlling Excellence and efficient Controlling processes under his/her scope
- Responsible for regular and Adhoc financial analysis as demanded by the business and for any financial simulations in order to support decisions related to profitability and better sales practices
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree - Business Administration, Accounting or Economy is desirable
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Controlling, Finance or related departments.
- Advanced knowledge in finance
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Location: São Paulo