Descrição da Vaga
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Software Test Analyst I
This entry level test analyst needs to analyze software products/applications subjected to quality assurance in order to check if they conform to the specified functional, non-functional, and product integration requirements, and to the defined quality standards. Works with business analysis, development and support to resolve problem situations discovered by testing and field use.
- Complexity of work: Competent to work on simple to moderately complex assignments.
- Functional Responsibility: Analyzes application software to ensure conformity to quality standards and provides feedback to product development.
- Decision Making/Judgement: Requires supervision and directions from other project members.
- Accountability: Errors can cause small delays, expense and disruption of project status.
- Contact (Internal & External): Product Assurance staff and other project members.
- Experience: Experience in software testing.
- Communication Skills: Intermediate read and write English skills.
- Education: Incomplete BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Demonstrates basic ability to work as a part of a team and alignment with the organization's values and success factors.
- Desired Technical Skills:
* Basic knowledge on UI Automation (Selenium/Protractor)
* Git version control
* Knowledge Test Analysis --Write test plans and test scenarios
* Basic API testing (using, for example, Postman, SOAPUI, JMeter, ...)
* Basic SQL
* REST Assured (http://rest-assured.io)
* BDD (Cucumber framework)
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.