Descrição da Vaga
Essential Job Functions
* Performs analyses of voice/data network needs and contributes to the architectural designs, integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
* Assists in evaluating, testing,and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
* Assists in developing technical standards and interface applications. Evaluates new products to create and maintain optimal network solutions. Investigates and resolves matters of significance.
* Serves as a technical resource across functional teams to ensure consistent knowledge of basic network architectures.
* Reports and monitors system utilization and associated costs to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics or related field preferred
* Two or more years of experience in voice or data networks
* Experience working with network systems and networking principles and practices
* Experience working with networking software and hardware
* Experience working with proprietary software and hardware
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team