Descrição da Vaga
B Sc, BE, MCA
* Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
* Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages.
* Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
* Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
* Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
* Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
* Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
* Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
* Comply to defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
* Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
* Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
* Manage and mentor the mentees (team).
* Provide inputs for development of learning plan for the team.
* Act as a buddy for new hires.
* Shares recommendation towards Performance management and recognition of team members.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
* Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
* Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
* Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
* Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
* Participate in customer meetings and provide project updates.
* Perform task estimation.
* guide the service analyst on estimation.
* Coordinate shift operations and logistics.
* Participate in audits as necessary.
* Proficiency Legends
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 22 2019
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.