Descrição da Vaga
Performs, as an experienced skilled worker, non-repetitive assignments that are mostly stated in general terms and that require own interpretation and some consultation from (senior) colleagues involved.
Gathers additional information and chooses from different possibilities HOW to best carry out the assignment, adapting known solutions based on experience and basic analysis.
Operates pretty autonomously within existing procedures, methods and techniques that however, are not fully sufficient to give direction on critical points.
Duration of assignments is typically a few weeks. Acts as a senior towards colleague skilled workers.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Carrying out general activities to support the execution of sales processes, tasks, projects
* Respond to external/internal requests for information
* Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities
* Decides on the desirability of using and making (administrative) tools.
* Introduces new Sales supporting process activities.
* Drives continuous improvements applying LEAN
* Behavioral: Daily demonstration of the highest level of Philips Leadership competencies and 4 behaviors
* Bachelor Degree, internship experience in sales is preferred. Certified Lean Basic
* Formação em Administração de Empresas, Engenharia (geral), Marketing etc.
* Cadastro de ordens de compra em sistema;
* Acompanhamento de fluxos de aprovações;
* Perfil pró-ativo, analítico e prático.
* Ingles Básico