Descrição da Vaga
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visithttp://www.dxc.technology/
* Participates as a member of development team.
* Completes development of units with designs prepared by more senior developers.
* Participates in code reviews. Prepares and executes unit tests.
* Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Web-site Development).
* May perform unit design.
* Applies company and 3rd party technologies to software solutions of moderate complexity.
* Configures end-user or enterprise systems designed by more senior technologists.
* Performs work assigned by others.
* Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master's degree and up to two years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
2 or more years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net. Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies (e.g., OO). Basic understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting, and testing Methodologies. Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio). Understanding of basic Database Administration. Understanding of quality and security standards. Good verbal and written communication skills.