Descrição da Vaga
Essential Job Functions
* Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
* Gathers information from the system, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepares documentation to change existing programs.
* Researches and analyzes existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
* Designs programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
* Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
* Assists in resolving production support problems. Develops and suggests alternative approaches to resolving problems.
* Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs. Identifies issues as appropriate.
* Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
* Conducts quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Remains abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
* Three or more years of experience in programming or testing
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
* Basic programming skills
* Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Interpersonal skills to interact with team members
* Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team