Descrição da Vaga
Analista de Segurança da Informação
Experiencia em Cyber Soc
Purpose of the Role
Provide Lead technical support on all security issues (including complex) –
liaising with customer representatives or vendors and directing other support
staff where appropriate. This will include the support of new and existing
products that come under the responsibility of the team.
Responsible for the delivery and on-going support of BT and our customers
within the Assure Cyber Security Operations Center.
Responsible for maintaining and building relationships with stakeholders to
minimise the risks to BT and our customers.
Cyber & Physical Security Operations Hygiene:
* Weekly time recording compliance both personally and for team (if appropriate)
* Weekly report submission to quality and time
* Weekly submission of metric performance via Effectus
* Availability & responsiveness
* up to date calendar/whereabouts
* appropriate use of out of office assistant & voice mail greeting
* Timely response to line management
* Management of annual leave both personally and direct reports (where appropriate)
* Timely use of entitlement
* Approval of surplus annual leave carry over to be in line with HR policy
* Embrace Service Excellence to provide effective management across area of responsibility
* Service – Continually monitor and report performance through service metrics across area of responsibility
* People (where appropriate) – Accountable for the development of our people through:
* Regular coaching
* Effective 1:1s
* Continuous differentiation of performance
* Appropriate recognition of great performance
* Clear development plans where appropriate
* Transformation – Responsible for implementing Continuous Service Improvement across area of responsibility and BT Security where applicable
* Responsible for Operational Service Delivery including:
* Provide technical/specialist SME expertise and recommendations to support and/or manage:
* Proactive risk management – identify issues and take personal action to mitigate or highlight the risk
* Reactive incident management – act with a sense of urgency to minimise business impact with clear stakeholder communication throughout
* Ability to prioritise effort and make decisions based on business impact
* Ability to engage and communicate clearly in order to motivate and inspire people to deliver
* Ability to demonstrate a continuous path of self-development
* Understand GM business unit strategy to enable day to day prioritisation of effort – set the context within Protect BT Strategy
* Manage delivery of the functional strategy and ensure this supports the GSD strategy by having a clear plan of action for area of responsibility
* Manage the balancing of service, people, change & cost in the delivery of our strategic plan and day to day operations for area of responsibility (where appropriate)
* Responsible for building the necessary professional standards & capability personally and within functional area (professional standards; people management; business management; leadership)
* Responsible for effective Stakeholder Management including direct customer contact where appropriate.
We’ll also need to see these on your CV:
* Typically qualified to degree level or equivalent professional experience and/or with recognised qualifications or relevant law enforcement experience.
* Preferred/desirable: Accredited or certified either to CISSP, (Certified Information System Security Professional), CEH, Network , Security , Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCSP. Nokia Admin 1 - 2 , Check Point CCSA , CCSE and Provider 1
- Relevant security experience.
- Relevant experience of stakeholder management and good interpersonal skills.
- Operational environment experience.
- A background in data communications with particular knowledge on Internet working and IP skills including SPLUNK, Linux, Vendor Security technologies: Nokia, Check Point Provider-1, Juniper, Palo Alto, Cisco, Web-Filtering, ISS IDS/IPS & Juniper SSL.
- Knowledge of Security management, network and information security, people security and running of one or more services within a Security Operations Centre.
- Relevant experience in security monitoring and data analysis.
- Excellent management skills with the ability ensure high performing, well-motivated individuals.
- Literate in MS Office software packages including Word, Excel and Visio.
- Holds appropriate level of Security Clearance where required
- Knowledge of risk management processes.
- Knowledge of change management.
- Knowledge of problem solving techniques.
Job function: IT, Systems and Security
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing