Descrição da Vaga
A AkzoNobel é uma das maiores empresas de tintas, revestimentos e especialidades químicas do mundo, com posições e marcas líderes de mercado em vários países. Operamos em um grande número de segmentos de mercado, desde o setor de construções e infraestrutura até transportes, indústria e bens de consumo. Também somos líderes em sustentabilidade e ocupamos a primeira posição do setor químico no renomado Índice de Sustentabilidade da Dow Jones. Em termos práticos, isto significa que nossas soluções sustentáveis estão em nossas vidas e nas vidas de nossos amigos e familiares, todos os dias. Somos as pessoas que ajudam a tornar possível que você faça aquilo que precisa.
Talent Resourcing Partner - Jundiaí
To provide end to end hands on recruitment support across multiple functions. Will also be responsible for talent pipelining targeted areas at country level.
Personally manages the end to end recruitment delivery of allocated vacancies in the business;- Carries out initial screening and the first interview of shortlisted candidates as required for the vacancies allocated;
* Tracks agreed global and local Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for own area of responsibility and to provide timely and accurate reports to the Senior Talent Resourcing Partner along with recommendations for improving performance;
* Acts as the custodian of allocated targeted areas assigned by the LCoE and proactively build talent pipelines internally and externally through the use of e-recruitment (ATS) and social media platforms;
* Promotes Employer Branding Proposition across area of responsibility in order to achieve our employer of choice objectives;
* Manages the day to day relationships with 3rd party suppliers (recruitment advertising partner, agencies);
* Provides appropriate training and support to hiring managers to ensure they are competent & skilled in recruiting in line with processes, best practices and local law;
* Proactively looks to drive efficiency of process and reduce associated costs;
* Advises and partners with hiring managers on the most suitable route to attracting and selecting candidates and deliver the agreed solution;
* Supports graduate recruitment campaigns as required.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably in management, HR or Psychology; - Experience in recruitment;
* Proven experience of delivering successful, best practices, end to end recruitment campaigns within specified deadlines up-to middle management;
* Experience of working with e-recruitment (ATS) and social media platforms;
* Experience in building, managing and engaging talent pipelines;
* Experience in using analytics as a tool for monitoring performance.