Descrição da Vaga
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Operations
Job Description & Summary
A career within Operations, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients operationally by providing advice on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you'll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You'll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
As a part of our team, you'll help assist engagement teams in the areas of resource management, learning and development, human capital, reporting, technology and innovation, and quality and compliance.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
* Prepare deliverables
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
* Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
Este profissional atuará no escritório de Barueri – SP, desenvolvendo as seguintes atividades:
* Realizar as atividades/processos sob sua responsabilidade
* Atender critérios e selecionar amostras para testes.
* Realizar os testes de acordo com as políticas/procedimentos adotados pela firma.
* Executar as pesquisas internas aplicáveis.
* Realizar o atendimento telefônico/e-mail, referente aos status e dúvidas dos processos sob sua responsabilidade.
* Realizar follow-up tempestivo sobre suas demandas.
* Acompanhar a evolução dos processos sob sua responsabilidade, escalando eventuais problemas identificados.
* Elaborar relatórios/reportes periódicos comparativos sobre os processos monitorados.
* Realizar mapeamento/entendimento de processos.
* Analisar e sugerir melhorias nos formulários e sistemas utilizados na área, bem como nos processos realizados pela área.
* Desenvolver/aprimorar Manuais de Procedimentos.
* Desenvolver e implementar o cronograma das atividades de monitoramento.
* Identificar e sugerir melhorias nos processos realizados pela área.
* Apoiar na implementação de novos processos/monitoramentos.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: z - Brazil: 09 - College Level Completed
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date