Descrição da Vaga
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Senior Marketing Associate to join its industry leading sales team of Nalco Water Heavy. You’ll be responsible to help our customers meet their goals, differentiate Ecolab from our competition, and impact the achievement of our aggressive growth targets.
What You Will Do:
- Leads change by creating recommendations and leading projects.
- Implements new marketing strategies including product direction.
- Applies skills and in-depth knowledge of business to prepare and coordinate diverse marketing tactics (advertising, packaging, pricing) that achieve stated objectives.
- Establishes clear metrics and processes to measure effectiveness and efficiency of marketing tactics and programs.
- Responds to execution changes with speed and accuracy.
- Comprehends complexity of business/organization and navigates successfully to build internal and external relationships to deliver objectives.
- Provides clear direction to partners.
- Conducts analysis to support development of annual plans.
- Supports and may lead execution of short-term, tactical improvements and line extensions based on customer insights.
- Contributes to product life cycle management and innovation in business.
- Builds effective working relationships with cross-functional team members.
- Exposed to innovation process from discovery through commercialization.
- Challenges the status quo and business processes by looking for new ways to deliver effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to relate to influential people and complex organizational structures; strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills; setting vision and strategy, planning, critical thinking, orchestrating cross-functionally, overseeing multiple project elements and proven track record of results.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, good attention to detail and use of sound judgment in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Must have demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Advanced English and Fluent Portuguese.
In 2018, Nalco Water helped manage 188.8 billion gallons of water – that’s enough to supply the daily needs of 652 million people. As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.