Descrição da Vaga
Resumo do Cargo:
CIS (Cargill Industrial Specialties), as part of Bioindustrial Group, is a
global business with high potential growth, aiming to develop biobased
solutions to be applied in a variety of segments into the industrial markets.
FIBI and CIS have decided to implement Integrated Business Planning process
(IBP), which supports Cargill growth initiatives, improves the CIS business
and aligns all levels of the organization with a single operating plan
(portfolio, demand, supply and financials).
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business
growth through the coordination of all business functions information, and
financial performance goals and impacts, coordinating all IBP steps.
* Coordinator of the IBP Demand Review. Will coordinate the monthly demand planning process with the commercial teams and monitor actual performance to plan and will be the liason between Demand & Supply Review teams
* Coordinator of the IBP Supply Review. Will coordinate the overall supply plan and balance capacities in the supply chain/operations plans and monitor actual performance to plan. This role will be the liason between Supply & Demand Review teams
* Coordination with supply chain and operations teams to execute IBP action plan. Work with supply chain & operations teams to execute the IBP action plan, which may include 3rd party manufacturing and 3rd party storage/whse supply chains to satisfy customer growth. This role will also work with production schedulers at our manufacturing facilities to ensure actual performance is aligned to the supply plan.
* Misc. Duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration
* Understanding of industry requirements
* Intermediate ability working with excel spreadsheets
* Understanding between operations, supply chain and sales, and understanding impact on the business’s bottom line
* Advanced English level (ability to read and write well as a minimum)
* Process focused
* Detail oriented with ability to work on multiple tasks at once
* Strong organizational / planning skills
* Ability to prioritize and act with a sense of urgency
* Independent problem solving and decision making skills
* Demonstrated MS Office ability (Word/Excel/Outlook) at an advanced level
* Availability to reside in São Paulo/SP or Mairinque/SP or Ponta Grossa/PR
Cargo: Serviços Administrativos / Suporte