Descrição da Vaga
Analista de Cobranças
Com inglês fluente
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For
each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to
help us do this.
Why this role matters
BT is one of the leading technology greats in the world. It sells simplified,
brilliant solutions to our customers. We need you to help us handle questions
from our corporate customers on their invoice. This challenging position will
require strong problem solving skills to resolve both simple and complex
enquiries, while providing exceptional customer service. It will require
collaboration with other departments in BT to resolve problems quickly and
Our customers depend on our technology, which means they’ll depend on you to
help them make sense of it.
We’ll depend on you, too. By ensuring you receive proper training on our
processes and systems, placing you in an environment that will be conducive to
your growth and learning and to help our collections, sales and service teams
at their busiest times, you’ll make sure we’re always there when our customers
What you'll be doing
- Improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns.
- Minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction.
- Understand impact of DSO on overdue debt and delivery to targets.
- Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
- Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues, which could result in late payment of invoices.
- Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalisation is not compromised.
- Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
- To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process.
- The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales.
- Manage daily work across the portfolio based on management agreed priorities.
- Demonstrate and promote “Best Practice” and share learning and knowledge.
- Ensure all communication with our customers is clear and concise and portrays BT in a positive and professional image at all times.
- Ensure strong relationship with Business Units and is on a frequent basis flagging any major issues which are debt affecting.
- The post holder will take personal responsibility for their own development and performance & will own and drive their own personal development plan.
- Provide sufficient cover for colleagues during periods of absence to ensure that key tasks are covered.
- Ensure that they are compliant with the Credit Management policy.
- The post holder will need to understand the local regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Previous work experience
* Fluent English is a must
Why choose us?
BT created in Sao Paulo Brazil a cash collection team to attend the whole
Americas region (Latin American countries and the United States and Canada).
This service follow a standard global process, you will have the chance to
support customers, both externally and internally, from all parts of our
business. This opportunity is for the finest candidate who is a self-starter,
possess great communication and organization skills, a problem solver and is
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an
inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job function: Business Management
Working pattern: Standard
Closing date: Ongoing