Descrição da Vaga
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Leads multiple complex operational processes.
- Acts as a project manager for complex medium to large projects.
- Owns highly complex business sensitive deliverables; interprets complex analyses and reports, making recommendations and/or decisions on moderately complex issues.
- Provides expert direction and guidance to process improvements and establishment of policies.
- Solves complex business issues and make appropriate recommendations by applying advanced subject matter expertise.
- Provides leadership and training on specific processes to entry and intermediate level employees.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 6-10 years of experience in a business related function, preferably finance, accounting, or compensation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Expert knowledge and skills with business applications (e.g., Excel and Compass).
- Ability to lead a team.
- Advanced understanding of internal business processes and policies.
- Solid business acumen and understanding of accounting concepts.