Descrição da Vaga
Amazon Devices are innovative and extremely customer oriented products developed by Amazon as Kindle e-readers and FireTV. Interested in working in a high-impact, high-profile role with the opportunity to flex both your creative and strategic muscles? We are looking for a smart, results-oriented, highly motivated professional who is fluent in Portuguese and English to drive demand for Kindle products through creative marketing, intelligent, data-driven targeting, and strategic content planning.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and hires qualified individuals regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age or disability.
This is a position directly responsible for the creation, development, optimization, and end-to-end implementation of some of the highest profile categories of Amazon worldwide.
The Site Merchandisers serves as the key amazon.com.br customer advocate within the business and is responsible for optimizing Amazon Devices' on-site and email platforms for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis, and ensuring the quality of our content.
A keen understanding of how to leverage and optimize the category's key traffic drivers is key to success in this role, as is a proven ability to self-manage, prioritize, and deliver on accurate forecast plans. Creative thinking is also critical: the Site Merchandiser will lead and help execute multiple creative briefs, develop new concepts and strategies, and work across multiple teams to rigorously launch, test, and optimize the highest quality customer-facing content, establishing best-practice and communicating performance against core KPIs to key stakeholders at all levels of the business. Finally, he/she must possess an eye for innovation, in order to identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation, and then work cross-functionally to implement those improvements.
* Plan, coordinate, and execute large-scale international merchandising initiatives, including but not limited to:
* Demand generation and cross-sell programs to primary customer segments
* Crunch data for achieving best performance campaigns: compare, test and measure creativity and new ways to wow the customer
* Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for locale, seasonality, relevance, selection, and sales
* Organize, run, and report on seasonal, sell-through, and product attach promotional activity
* Drive customer-facing improvements, and increase efficiency through tool and process development
* Work alongside the rest of the Amazon Devices team, product management, and web development teams to support high-priority and day-to-day merchandising initiatives and programs, including - but not limited to - Amazon homepage optimization, email program testing and development, customer experience tests, cross-site promotional activities, and redesign projects.
* 6+ years demonstrable experience in defining, launching, and managing exceptional online experiences
* Proven business decisions based on data
* Fluent in both Portuguese and English
* Bachelor's degree in associated discipline
* XML, HTML, CMS (working knowledge)
* MS Office, Sharepoint
* Excellent documentation and workflow management and reporting experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Confident, self-motivated individual contributor with strong, demonstrable bias for action
* Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
* Experience of working on high-profile product launches, especially within a consumer electronics or retail environment
* Experience writing excellent customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to the internet shopper
* Ability to conceptualize, scope and execute projects to strict deadlines - Experience managing, analyzing, and communicating relevant results from large amounts of data to senior management