Descrição da Vaga
The Commercial Operations Regional Team (EMEA, APAC, Americas) is the face of Commercial Strategy and Services Operations at Expedia. As regional commercial experts, this team is charged with accountability and communication on issues and projects for their assigned region. The Commercial Operations Regional Team requires a focused, organized and detail oriented individual with excellence in communication, with air product knowledge for Latin America
To prioritize, triage and track air shopping, pricing, booking and ticketing issues impacting relevant region; own and drive issues into the appropriate Global Functional Support teams who resolve the issue.
Working closely with Expedia Air Commercial team, Product Management, Technology, and other cross functional teams on issues, inquiry requests & new initiatives.
Knowledge on the Expedia Brands in the Latin American Region.
To support strategic goals of the air business region.
Support the rollout of new features, product offerings and drive New Points of Sales work from an operational delivery perspective.
To provide continuous feedback to internal customers through meetings & formal reporting
To research and analyze trends in transactional data if needed, keep improving the customer experience and operating costs
To support in-country initiatives, products, workflows and air fulfillment performance if it is needed.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 4 – 7 years of work related experience with strong knowledge of the air/tour travel market place and sound understanding of regulatory requirements.
* Proven ability to analyze complex issues and problem-solving skills.
* Working knowledge of Brazilian Portuguese and English a must. Spanish is a nice to have.
* Ability to work closely with business stakeholders to define, implement and support travel products
* Strong customer orientation and the ability to work across multiple business divisions
* Must be highly flexible and capable of navigating through complex issues in a dynamic environment
* Superior analytical skills to support the optimization of varied business opportunities and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
* Solid knowledge of Global Distribution Systems, Travel Agency Automation and Fares & Pricing
* Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
* Ability to gain a quick understanding on technology with a particular focus on e-commerce