Descrição da Vaga
IT Specialists in this job role have expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create custom information systems. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation. IT Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
* Experienced iteration manager needed to work across the CIO office and services teams;
* Will manage the workflow in service teams providing critical IBM application support required to run the corporation's daily business;
* Able to translate Product Owner priorities into actionable agile funnel work items based on your squads velocity and capabilities;
* Act as a unblocker for your team and squads;
* Be part of a newly formed applications team specifically designed around agile and dev/ops using modern agile techniques and tools;
* Work with management and first-line leaders to identify skill gaps and help team members grow their careers while executing on the squads mission.
*** All positions are eligible for people with disabilities or rehabilitated ***