Descrição da Vaga
Who You'll Work With
You will work in our Sao Paulo office as part of Digital McKinsey.
Digital McKinsey brings together the best of McKinsey’s digital capabilities to help our clients use digital technology to transform their businesses. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll also work with colleagues from across McKinsey & Company to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products. Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
What You'll Do
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects at Fortune 500 companies.
You will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping strategic product designs to managing and transforming agile teams. Our consultants engage on some of the most challenging business problems facing our clients. These projects can range from rapid process re-inventions at leading financial institutions to ‘big data’ analytics at large scale retail organizations. In each situation,you will typically be at the center of the problem solving, advising our most senior clients on how to successful execute on their strategic vision using a world class agile approach.
You will be well versed in the product, process and technology aspects of the agile approach and be a practitioner in all aspects of the scrum process in agile, which includes planning poker, running daily stand-up, conducting sprint reviews and facilitating retrospectives. You will also manage development of storyboards, wire frames, product backlog, user stories and acceptance criteria. Additionally, you will leverage your experience to guide senior client IT leaders on improvement opportunities in their engineering practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
- 4-6 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Experience as both a team member and coach in the agile product owner and/or scrum master roles
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration)
- Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating/‘grooming’ product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Experience with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting is preferred
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan 2-3 steps ahead of the team and surface hidden risks 2-3 levels deep within the team
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on transforming towards agile
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching/mentoring others
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior client leaders to tackle on the ground agile coaching with teams
- Fluent English and Portuguese; Spanish language skills are a plus
- High Tech