Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is searching for a talented Agile Coach who, as part of product team, can guide and support our growing interactive software development teams, as well as a facilitator to optimize process across all engineering teams. You should be ready to coach team members in all aspects of the Agile process. Ensure the team operates by the values and practices of Agile methods, working in parallel with product Manager and Owners to help the team perform at its highest level.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Proven experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master or Team Lead.
* Thorough knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc), group dynamics and/or coaching.
* Experience working with external/global teams and vendors.
* Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
* Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI or other PM certification is a plus.
* Questioner and arguer profile to always challenge the team.
* Be a status quo disrupter to take the team out of their comfort zone.
* Be open minded for new approaches, always pursuing the complete context understanding to decide the best way to act, not attached to tools, methodologies or ideologies.
* Have a people negotiation and didactics attitude.
* Seek the team growth both as individuals and professionals.
* Believe in knowledge sharing.
* Fluent English.
* Team worker
* Highly analytical and focused
* Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
* Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
* Excellent business communication skills