Descrição da Vaga
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is searching for a talented Agile Coach who, as part of product team, can guide and support our growing interactive software development teams, as well as a facilitator to optimize process across all engineering teams. You should be ready to coach team members in all aspects of the Agile process. Ensure the team operates by the values and practices of Agile methods, working in parallel with product Manager and Owners to help the team perform at its highest level.
- Agile Coach of multidisciplinary teams (Devs, UX/UI, DevOps and QA)Work along with POs and other team members on backlog preparation for agile rites, such as grooming and planning meetings.
- Team activities follow up through daily meetings to identify and remove blockers.
- Coordinate with other Agile Coach and team members the release plan process scaling.
- Play an active role in developing the Agile community at AMARO.
- Drive process improvements toward the consistent delivery of working software.
- Work along with Product Team to ensure appropriate consistency between all interactive engineering teams.
- Work with the team to create a fun and good place to work.
- Contribute to the creation of a culture where the continuous improvement of processes is always in focus.
- Support and help the team so they can achieve a self-performance.
- Know how to deal with and help the team with frequent improvement change.
- Technical skills to help the understanding of the features being implemented.
- Define, monitor and share the team workflow performance metrics.
- Facilitate workshops, trainings, mentoring, hackathons, discussions and correlated meetings with focus on team knowledge sharing and improvement.
- Participation of brainstorms and inception process for the product definition.
- Be in touch with all company business areas and work closed to HR department.
Required skills and qualifications
- Proven experience as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master or Team Lead.
- Thorough knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc), group dynamics and/or coaching.
- Experience working with external/global teams and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master and/or PMI or other PM certification is a plus.
- Questioner and arguer profile to always challenge the team.
- Be a status quo disrupter to take the team out of their comfort zone.
- Be open minded for new approaches, always pursuing the complete context understanding to decide the best way to act, not attached to tools, methodologies or ideologies.
- Have a people negotiation and didactics attitude.
- Seek the team growth both as individuals and professionals.
- Believe in knowledge sharing.
- Fluent English.
- Team worker
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent business communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.