Descrição da Vaga
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) Agency Scaled Account Strategist, you will work with our top Agency partners to drive customer success, long term business sustainability and grow at scale. You will develop relationships with Account Managers at our Agency partners, provide them with insightful product adoption recommendations and identify opportunities. You will also collaborate with our GMS Agency team members to deliver a consistent and outstanding Sales experience to our agency partners.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Google's agencies and advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency and customer relationships and share performance enhancing suggestions.
- Communicate with agencies (and customers, as needed) proactively via phone/email/direct contact.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely in a consultative role with Agency Account Managers.
- Develop agency business via driving scaled product adoption and growth.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* 3 years of relevant experience in sales or marketing at an agency, technology or media company.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently and idiomatically.
* Strong AdWords knowledge and account optimization experience.
* Interest in working towards strategic goals.
* Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.