Descrição da Vaga
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As the Agency Go-To-Market Manager for Google’s Spanish Speaking LatAm (SP LatAm) agencies, you’ll be the driving force behind the SP LatAm Agency teams. Your role is part Chief Strategy Officer, part Chief Operating Officer for our regional and in-country agency business.
You’ll lead and project manage a range of strategy projects, critical to Google’s growth across a diverse and demanding geography. You’ll team up with our regional and local Agency Business Leaders to understand the market nuances and needs in order to build comprehensive scalable solutions for all sub regions. You’ll be recognized by your peers (Go-to-Market/Agency) as a thought leader for the future of the advertising agency industry.
As a member of the GTM community, you’ll engage across a range of Google’s global, regional and local teams, able to shift from macro balcony view, to a market specific perspective. You will also be seen as the glue between local, regional and global teams in regards to product and market feedback loops. You’ll shift seamlessly from identifying key process improvements to challenging Google executives.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Drive the SP LatAm regional agency strategy, bridging the priorities at a global, regional, local and product level.
- Track, monitor and socialize Key Performance Indicators, success metrics and milestones against plan. Use data and analysis to optimize and inform new programs and initiatives.
- Develop deep industry insight into business models underpinning Google’s agency partners and provide recommendations on how to evolve the ecosystem. Provide decision analytics frameworks to structure discussions and provide recommendations for investment, resourcing and planning.
- Lead quarterly and annual business planning and business review processes working across geographies and functions.
- Adapt global best practices for the region, and export and import innovative solutions from SP LatAm to other regions.
* 3 years of experience in strategy and operations management or equivalent in a line role for media or technology firm.
* Experience with SQL and big data to perform analysis.
* Leadership, problem solving and analysis experience.
* Experience communicating with senior stakeholders.
* MBA from a business school.
* In-depth knowledge of media/creative agency industry.
* Bias towards action and detail; able to self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
* Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with product and cross-functions.
* Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach.
* Outstanding oral and written communication skills, able to move from detail to executive level strategy and develop succinct, convincing C-level presentations.