Descrição da Vaga
Aero Latam ISC Sr Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Serve as an escalation point for customers on Honeywell supply chain execution and readiness questions. Ensure delivery of proactive, customer focused, communications to drive tighter Honeywell to customer linkage on activities including site transitions, key site issues, capacity/rate planning and other important changes. Partner with Materials Management, Sourcing and Procurement, Customer & Product Support, Engineering, business teams, and other functional groups to address systemic customer issues across the Integrated Delivery System;
On Time Delivery of product to customer need dates;
Effective communications and coordination between customers, customer business teams, and the Honeywell ISC;
Development & Execution of improvement projects to improve customer facing performance metrics;
Act as ISC leader in the region with matrix relationship to ISC managers in the region (dedicated team per vertical: Airlines, BGA, D&S;, Embraer) and ISC Americas VP. Accountable for the ISC MOS and performance in the region;
Align repairs capacity demands.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Technical or Engineering;
- English Fluent and Spanish desirable;
- Progressive leadership experience across Supply Chain, Engineering, Product Management, and/or Program Management;
Background including new product development; manufacturing operations, planning, & transition management strongly preferred.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certified;
- Background including new product development; manufacturing operations, planning, & transition management strongly preferred;
- Highly resourceful and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and keen sense of urgency;
- Strong leadership and influencing skills to drive results in a highly matrixed organization;
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD57033
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Av Tambore 267, Barueri, SAO PAULO 06460-000 BRA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.