Descrição da Vaga
1. Respond by analyzing and verifying all contractual clauses entered into on behalf of Novartis relating to service provision, industrialization, transportation, maintenance, assignment of rights, clinical research and others, suggesting and / or making the necessary adjustments, observing and complying with relevant legislation, as well as following established policies and procedures at the global level.
2. Participate in meetings with client areas in order to align and guide the internal and legal procedures to be followed in the drafting of contracts, ensuring that they are within the established standards and criteria.
3. Ensure full compliance with the established standards for the making of contracts, verifying persons authorized to sign them on behalf of the company according to the nature of each, as well as compliance with the items of the Code of Conduct and the principles of corporate citizenship.
4. Prepare internal reports to control the activities of the area, aiming to keep the immediate superior and / or Head Office informed about the progress of the subjects in its area of operation.
5. Provide technical support to all areas of the organization with respect to the legal aspects and procedures and compliance topics of its area of operation.
6. Collaborate with the immediate superior in the preparation and monitoring of the annual budget of his area of activity, maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit, seeking new solutions through a macro and critical vision of the company's business, in order to fulfill the goals and objectives outlined and contribute to the overall results of the organization.
7. Make presentations on topics related to its area of action, both for internal and external clients.
8. Ensure full compliance with national and international laws and regulations, performing internal process monitoring, producing reports, participating in training, as well as performing internal customer service, with the purpose of clarifying doubts.
9. Prepare e-mails with communications related to the subjects of Compliance and Legal.
10. Organize local file for contract keeping and other documents of interest to the company.
11. Interface between the company and external law firms.
12. Carry out other related tasks according to request, instruction and / or follow-up of your immediate superior, aiming to contribute to your improvement and professional developmentRequisitos mínimos
Degree in Law
Previous experience as a Lawyer and Compliance