Descrição da Vaga
GE Global Operations
Global Operations Global Law & Policy
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Junior Corporate Attorney to serve as an in-house counsel and handle legal matters, corporate restructuring and related projects.
* Draft and review of corporate acts, power of attorneys and other legal documents.
* Assistance in managing and update of corporate books and records.
* Coordination, training and guidance of paralegal work.
* Assistance in corporate secretary work and routines (e.g. maintenance of legal systems, reports, controls, and support to administrative routines).
* Supporting in obtaining licenses, registries and in regulatory matters in general.
* Bachelor degree in Law
* Active license to practice law in Brazil (OAB)
* Fluent in English
* Computer skills
* Previous experience in corporate law and/or corporate secretary work
* Excellent communications skills
* Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
* High organization skills