Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
For more than 25 years, Dell has provided technology solutions to customers that improves their productivity, enhances their lives and meets their distinct needs. Dell has framed its business around the customers it serves, from the world's largest and most demanding businesses and public sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, to consumers worldwide. At Dell, we promote an environment that thrives on innovation. To deliver effective solutions that meet customer challenges, Dell focuses on pivotal standards that drive future technology innovation.
Dell IT is seeking talented Program Manager to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the Dell Services business, working with a globally distributed team on new development as well as system support activities. Our complex Customer Relationship Management systems consists of a range of functions composed by case, asset, entitlement and dispatch management for all Dell customers. The Program Manager is responsible for:
* Lead the different teams toward the projects' results.
* Assure the team is using Agile Methodology in the best possible way
* Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives.
* Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes, and policies for all projects Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
* Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues.
* Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members.
* May be responsible for multiple Project Managers dedicated to a common project or fewer large/highly complex Projects/Deliverables
* Manages less complex single project, or module of larger project, typically in single functional area.
* Works under specific direction of other Project Managers, IT Managers or Program Managers Interacts with internal customers (i.e., Product Managers, Project Managers, and Business Analysts, etc.