Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
* Plan, drive and lead the development, execution and successful completion (outcomes achieved on-time and within budget) of 1-6 IT projects, following Dells Software Development Lifecycle framework.
* Anticipate problems and potential future state risks and proactively seek avoidance. When problems do arise, address promptly and drive for consensus and resolution.
* Proactively engage and partner with business and IT leaders to continually drive for greater quality, efficiency and effectiveness in project execution and delivery of higher-valued business outcomes.
Dell Brazil believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome.
* Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Management, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Business or related field of study and experience working in high-tech / software industry.
* Relevant experience as an IT Project Management professional (Directing / Leading >$500K projects), using Waterfall and Agile methods and relevant experience in Business Analysis.
* Solid interpersonal skills including the ability to prepare for and make effective presentations, discuss, influence and educate others.
* Fluent (read, write, speak) in English, logical thinker and creative problem solver with solid business judgment and decision-making skills
* Ability to direct/lead others, and work in a globally, matrixed team environment, knowledge / experience in managing Compliance, Scale and Run type projects.
* Solid project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, organizing work and meeting deadlines and good IT acumen and general understanding of application development / system design.
* Professional Certifications: PMP or PRINCE, ACP, MCSE, Six Sigma Green Belt.
* Experience working with a PPMO tool (ie. Changepoint)