Descrição da Vaga
Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dells team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
* Design, development, and documentation of business logic and content/data that is secure, scalable and maintainable. Ability to work both as an individual contributor or lead the delivery of key functionality as required.
Participation in daily standups, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and retrospectives
Participate in dev breakouts and estimation efforts
Following and contributing to software development best practices. Leads and participates in code reviews.
* Working with business, functional analysts and QA teams to identify defects, troubleshoot and track them to resolution.
Working closely and directly with the various stakeholders as needed to define, prioritize and execute solutions that address the needs of a product.
Participation in creative design meetings and evaluate creative design decisions to determine feasibility and system impact. Recommending appropriate changes to design/processes and products.
Ability to shift between a creative and technical focus depending on the project need and/or type of projects
* Participation in knowledge transfer and cross-training. Provides mentorship/guidance to other team members as required/requested.
* Taking the initiative to research and learn emerging technologies. Seeking and promoting opportunities for innovation.
Dell believes in diversity. People with disabilities are very welcome
* Solid experience of hands-on Java EE and web service integration development experience (Java, Spring, Servlets/JSP on Apache Tomcat, SOAP/REST)
Relevant experience in development experience on a large complex enterprise/global web-site or application utilizing design patterns and relevant experience in withAdobe Experience Manager (preferred) or othe CMS, including XML template development and asset listener customization and Custom Tag Libraries (Tiles, Freemaker)
Working knowledge of Maven, JUnits, Sonar and other Java frameworks/tools a plus, experience with Spring Security/SAML a plys and demonstrated understanding of application programming, service-oriented architecture (SOA), database and system design
Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills: Experience working with presentation layer developers and functional analysts, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence peers and ability to effectively communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Resourceful, creative and proactive problem solver, working globally and in multiple cultures and agile development teams working directly with the product owners and other stakeholders