Descrição da Vaga
Customer Advanced Support is a team that takes action in the incidence management, change process and work to fulfill the Objective of Customer Operations Organization. Has as main goal Level 3 technical support to other teams in the organization
The goal if this team will be the leadership of incidence if is needed tech support, and take conclusion of the issue looking for improvements in technical knowledge of the team and troubleshooting templates.
Be part of team that will support at any technical process to the Operation (incidence, Delivery, Change ). This Advanced Technical team will support the activity 24x7
1). Incidence responsibility:
* Define Troubleshooting scripts for Operations.
* Monitor the performance of Operations and identify proactively incidence that need an internal escalation.
* Assure high technical Knowledge of the services and Networks in Telefonica that assure the capabities to solve difficult diagnostics.
* Will lead technical conversation with end customers when needed.
* Receive Operations escalation in help in troubleshooting.
* Support RCA for relevant Customer Service Impact.
* Lead the communication with higher technical entities and technological provider if is needed
* Technical Support Level 3 and communication with vendors
2). Customer Projects:
* Accept the technical design for customer projects;
* Work as LCE (Life Cycle Engineers) focused on solved incidents to the customers and deliver complex projects;
* Update the LLD (Low Level design) for delivered Projects;
* Attend key meeting with pre/post-sales;
* Provide operational training for Level 1 and Level 2;
* Support the Knowledge Data Base;
4). Documentation and processes continuous update:
* Internal Process Documentation. Continuous Improvement Action.
* Reporting process regarding customer's incidents.
* Support the automation forums in order to efficiencies and quality improvements
* Define Automation procedures and recommendations.
Ingeniería Electrónica, Telecomunicaciones, Redes y Sistemas o afines.
o Teamwork capabilities.
o Under pressure work tolerance
o Flexible working hours (Availability for 24x7)
o Communications skills
o CCNP and/or JNCIP certifications is a diferencial. Knowledge in routing and switching
o SDWAN knowledge
o Wan-to-Cloud Knowledge
o ITIL Knowledge
o Change management process experience.
o Operational & Monitoring Tool Knowledge
More than 7 years in technical environment for VPN / IP Services and other technologies
English - working proficiency
Spanish - working proficiency
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Our diversity makes us stronger and more competitive. There is a place for everyone, just the way we are. At Telefónica we have more than 125,000 people of 106 different nationalities, enrich yourself of this great opportunity.