Descrição da Vaga
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS - Risk & Quality (R&Q;)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Risk Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity based decision making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You'll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC's regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
Our Risk and Quality team identifies and assists internal teams to mitigate and control client engagement risks. As part of the team, you'll provide advice to business teams within PwC on sound contract provisions, standards and approaches in accordance with PwC policies, principles and standards.
At the Administrative level, you'll support our engagement teams from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively support the market team and provide necessary support to internal teams
* Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs
* Arrange travel, schedule meetings, prepare agendas, and respond to routine correspondence
* Maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls
* Provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date