Descrição da Vaga
Service Market Logistics (SML) is part of Group Trucks Operations. We are an organization of approximately 3,700 employees globally in more than 40 locations. Every day, we are delivering world class operational excellence for our customers, based on smart logistics solutions. Our job is to develop, manage and optimize the Service Market supply chain for all Volvo Group brands and JV's. The scope for Service Market Logistics includes Flow Optimization, Inventory Management, Distribution Center operations, Customs & Trade as well as the development of logistics solutions to ensure the highest possible parts availability, delivery precision and quality everywhere in the world. We strive for an innovative and diverse workplace, exercising the Volvo Group values with high focus on customer success.
SML South America (SA) has over 200 employees across Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Peru. Our distribution network consists of 1 Central Distribution Center in Curitiba, Brazil and 5 Regional Distribution Centers across the South American region, plus supporting areas like Supply Planning, Business Control, Projects, Communications and Process & IT.
We have exciting opportunities for the right individual as Administrative Assistant at our South American headquarter, working in close contact with the regional VP and his management team.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the main executive and his staff with different kinds of administration, assistance and with all activities related to support the area.
- Assists/relieves Vice President in his agenda, support and daily routine administrative functions
- Support the management team with routines and interfaces with the business areas
- Collect the needs and launch supplier orders (through EBD/internal purchasing system)
- Administrate expense reports and prepare for approval
- Update information in the management boards
- Manage office supplies
- Handle travel requests, make necessary bookings and administrate travel expenses
- Manage efficient use of all meeting facilities
- Be the point of entry for visitors in the area
- Coordinate & manage special events planning, including making necessary arrangements linked to demands from the business areas
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience
- Graduated in Business Administration, Secretarial or equivalent experience.
- Excellent skills in working with MS Office programs, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
- Experience with professional or administrative experience
- Experience in executive assistance in supply chain area is highly desirable and preferred
- Experience in multicultural environment in related industries
- Fluency in English and Portuguese. Highly desirable in Spanish
- Good communication skills and ability to work under minimal amount of supervision
- Initiative: Taking action in the absence of specific instructions or in the absence of a specific requirement, taking reasonable risks to achieve results, and persevering when challenged
- Flexibility and adaptability with proactive, service oriented approach
- Must have strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Attention to detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Ability to interact with all levels of management practicing excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Have a broad knowledge of organizational operations and policies