Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 168455
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
A creative and engaged person that wants to work in a top Technology company assisting SAP Concur’s leadership and employee team in various administrative tasks.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Organize the agenda of the leaders;
* Prepare materials for meetings and events;
* Collect and organize KPI data for presentations;
* Design and create effective and attractive PowerPoint presentations
* Organize team events;
* Be the Communication Champion for SAP Concur in Brazil – serving as point of contact for presentations & internal communication
* Administer team’s internal communication pages;
* Promote information and activities in the team and in the Labs;
* Execute shift planning and transportation;
* Responsible for overtime payment reports;
* Create purchase orders;
* Receive and distribute documents;
* Travel arrangements;
* Assist the Concur organization in different tasks.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Executive secretary or Administration degree in course are preferable (2nd semester or later, up to two years to graduation);
* Knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point;
* Excellent communication skills both in Portuguese & English (oral and written);
* Attention to detail and high motivation;
* Creative and with design skills;
* Proactive, positive and fun;
* Collaborative & Teamworker;
No previous experience required, but a year of previous experience in the role is a plus.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Secretary, SAP, ERP, Administrative Assistant, Cloud, Administrative, Technology