Descrição da Vaga
Requisition ID: 166931
Work Area: Administration
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
In SAP Innovative Business Solutions in São Leopoldo, we believe people are the essential part of what we do; we believe they can change and they will evolve. Our environment is safe to let people be themselves and find their strengths to contribute to the overall team and customers we attend.
We are looking for someone who is not only interested in just working with reports, presentations and setup of team events, because this is what must be done. We would like to work with someone who is passionate in working with people, has the vision to discover what could be done to transform the work environment into better place, to bring new ideas as part of the daily job, to transform boring meetings in a very effective way of get things done in group, to make a development team a very cool place to work!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Support team members in general: foster a safe and open space and excellent team environment.
* Support for new starters into the team into the team’s mentoring program.
* Developing collaborative relationships within own team and cross-functional to other departments.
* Coordination of very cool Team Meetings and larger external events.
* Preparation and delivery of awesome presentations.
* Preparation and follow up of meetings including taking meeting minutes.
* Propagation of team news, marketing and branding actions globally.
* Supporting knowledge sharing within the team and prepares decision taking
* Community Building & Best Practice Sharing between different offices
* Keep the office running: managing controlling and reporting activities, monitoring budget, internal orders, purchase orders, reporting on cost centers and profit centers, maintenance of partners, travel arrangements, etc.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Undergraduate students in business related areas (from the 2nd semester or later or to be graduated in approximately 24 months)
* Advanced English skills
* Leadership skills
* Teamwork, pro-active and focus on results
* Ability to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast
No previous work experience necessary.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :
Job Segment: Cloud, Administrative Assistant, Secretary, ERP, Branding, Technology, Administrative, Marketing