Descrição da Vaga
Based in the heart of the Silicon Valley and founded in 1999, QuinStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ:QNST) is the leader in vertical marketing and media online. We consistently deliver the right prospects at the right volume to thousands of industry-leading clients and business brands. The company’s full-service approach combines direct marketing expertise, vast search and media reach, and industry-leading technologies to deliver dramatically improved results for clients.
For our office in São Paulo, Brazil, QuinStreet is looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic professional to join our team as our Administrative and Finance Manager. Together with our Admin and Finance associate, you will overview all aspects of our day-to-day office management and act as the key liaison for finance, HR, admin and legal issues with our teams in our US headquarters and local partners. This person will be independent, resourceful, and will be able to prioritize multiple activities with a high sense of urgency.
** Major responsibilities include:**
- Oversee financial close each month, acting as a liaison between our local team, our Finance/accounting vendor in Brazil and our finance team in the US; evaluate statements enough to identify potential gaps or errors
- Manage and project our cash flow, identifying potential improvements and or cash needs
- Work with bank account manager to find best fees and solutions for cash management
- Proactively identify and/or manage legal issues, coordinating between business teams, local counsel and US legal team
- Manage relationship with local vendors and partners, including office management, finance/accounting vendor, Bank account manager, IT support provider, local legal counsel and others
- Manage payroll vendor and processes for hiring, adjustments, promotions and terminations
- Work with broker and US team to manage local benefits
- Help foster our corporate culture improving internal communication, coordinating trainings and organizing social events
- Evaluate, propose and implement improvements in overall administrative and finance processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with administrative and finance management
- Confidence and poise in dealing directly with intra-departmental colleagues through written and voice communications across multiple geographic locations
- Leadership, maturity and proactivity to identify and follow through when executing tasks or managing execution through different internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Solid project management and ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
- Strong attention to details
- Must be very comfortable with numbers and proficient in Excel to analyze data
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must (frequent communication with US Headquarters)
Equal Opportunity Employer
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.