Descrição da Vaga
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
We’ve seen the difference that Innovative Medical Solutions can make in our lives and are committed to improving patient care and their well-being. We invite you to be a part of a diverse group of employees focused on advancing therapies and expanding into new global markets. We make every life we touch better through our dedication to meaningful innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for creativity, agility, and high performance.
Boston Scientific is currently seeking an exceptional Accounting Supervisor to join our winning team in São Paulo.
Performs a variety of complex duties in general accounting such as analyzing accounts, preparing reports, reconciling intercompany accounts, and performing the monthly financial close and consolidation, initiating bank transfers, maintaining fixed assets and CIP, and maintaining & performing software interfaces with SAP. Measures performance against key performance indicators and metrics, and continually identifies ways to improve and streamline processes.
- Oversees the maintenance of accounts and records by managing disbursements, expenses and income.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information through preparation of reports, general ledger entries and journal entries.
- Assures financial accuracy by preparing business unit and consolidated income statements and balance sheets and other accounting statements and reports.
- Designs, modifies, installs and maintains general accounting systems to provide records of assets, liabilities and financial transactions.
- Establishes and communicates accounting policies by maintaining a thorough understanding of GAP and new accounting guidance as appropriate.
- Takes an active interest in seeking opportunities for continuous improvement, standardizing processes across multiple legal entities.
- Works to deliver upon key performance metrics and service levels agreed with business partners.
- Specific to the fixed asset specialty: Process capital requests and maintain fixed asset database.
- Specific to travel specialty: Responsible for monitoring adherence to travel and expense policies by auditing reports, ensures accuracy of expense reporting and maintains interfaces.
- Specific to Ireland: Performs product costings and function of Finance BSE for site.
- Specific to Global Business Services (GBS): Works closely with outsourced providers in order to deliver the range of accounting services required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related areas;
- SAP knowledge;
- Fully Fluent in English and Portuguese
- Previous experience in Accounting and people management;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 420388
Job Segment: Manager, Accounting, Medical, ERP, Banking, Management, Finance, Healthcare, Technology